Thursday 13 March 2014

about fossil(1)

fossil is another software I am studying on. This is a distributed version control system, bug tracking system and wiki software server for use in software development. It is like the Git. 

For now I just want to build it on my x86_64 machine first.

after downloading it and generate source code, I take a look at the whold directory.
configure file again! That makes life easy! But let me take a look at the BUILD.txt.
nothing special, lets begin building.

  mkdir build
  cd build
  ../configure

 then make, but I got error because of the sqlite3.c missing.
I check the official website and say it is included in the src, but I don't see it. So I just download another one.





Now it is built.


fossil study(1) is done.

Hua

No comments:

Post a Comment